As Christians, we are commanded to “Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you” (I Thess. 5).
In the spirit of being a praying and joyful parish, St. Clare has adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at the Office Day Chapel every Tuesday from 6:00am till 6:00 pm.
A few notes about Tuesday Adoration…
- Address for RECTORY- 6301 Cedarcrest Rd. Acworth, GA 30101 They are doing construction but you can turn and cross the new road. Come up a small hill and you will see parking. The adoration chapel is through the side door. A sign will be on the door. Please be cautious.
- Bathroom- The door from the chapel to the house will be locked. If you must use the bathroom, please come through the front door. The front door will only be open until 4 pm. It is best if you use the bathroom before you come.
- Please remember Avery and Father live at the rectory. Please respect their privacy.
- When you enter adoration, please initial next to your name so we know someone was there.
- It is a good idea if you meet your companion guardian and save their contact information in your phone.
IMPORTANT~ What do you do if you are going on vacation or cannot make your hour? Do not stress, first please check with your companion guardian if they will be there. If they will, no need to find a substitute. If they will not, please call or email someone on the list and they will hopefully agree to fill in. If you are still having trouble, contact Beth Tow (number below).
What do I do if no one shows up to relieve me but I need to leave? Please turn the monstrance toward the picture of St. Clare on the wall and call or text Beth or Avery and feel free to leave. The next person coming in will turn Jesus back to the center to be adored. Please only use this in extreme circumstances. (numbers below)
ADORATION LEADER- Beth Tow, phone 404-909-3801, email email@example.com
or AVERY DANIEL, phone 770-655-0993
We truly believe the graces will abound from our desire to honor Jesus in this way!
Again, THANK YOU. May God Bless you and your family abundantly for taking this time out to be with Jesus as we embark on a new commitment for our parish!
St. Clare, pray for us!
The Adoration Committee