Host an International Exchange Student and make a lifetime of memories for your family!
One of the most enjoyable experiences a family can enjoy. The students have monthly funds for personal expenses, so the family just feeds, houses, and makes them a member of the family! We are looking for families now – students will arrive in August.
The WISE Foundation is a non-profit organization working to help promote world peace through international exchange programs.
- The students are ages 15-17 and will attend the local public High School their host family is zoned for.
- They have monthly funds for personal expenses, so the family just feeds, houses, and makes them a member of the family!
- Most of our students are full academic year students and will stay in the US for the entire academic school year. We do have some semester students that will stay for just one semester (half the school year).
- The students are not house guests, but will integrate themselves into your family as a member of the family.
- All of the students go through a very in-depth acceptance process. We collect over 40 pages of information on each student, including High School Transcripts (students must have good grades), English Proficiency tests (Students must pass reading and writing tests standardized by US State Dept. as well as a video interview to assess English speaking abilities – Students must speak decent conversational English and must maintain at least a “C” average in all classes while in the US), medical history including immunizations, family background checks, and more…
You can get more information from a recent Informational Webinar at https://youtu.be/orhs7CT1mYU
For more information contact Rosa De Sousa 678-255-6848 or email@example.com
Posted with Fr. Mark’s permission