Skip to content
- Serve the spiritual, practical and social needs of senior adults of the parish
- Make more effective use of the time, talent, experience, maturity and wisdom of senior adults
- Develop spiritual formation programs that address the unique spiritual needs of senior adults.
- Incorporate social programs into the senior adult ministry that complement the need for belonging, companionship, independence, and social interaction.
- Encourage senior adults to take a more active role to capitalize on their experience, maturity and wisdom.
- Identify and create resources to provide practical, physical, mental and financial guidance for senior adults.
- Companion with the elder seniors in the latter stages of life’s journey with compassion and care in preparation for eternal life.